DENISE RENEE'S WEBSITE
Not sure what I want to do with this site. I think pictures is a neat thing to do. Hope you like these if you see them.
I took a series of photographs I call "THE RAVAGES OF TIME"
Some of these ruins are said to be "HAUNTED!!!" ewwwww,,, scary!!!
Here is a picture from the area of the Daniel Boone Homestead. Back in the woods. Maybe Danny slept here too. Can you see any ghosts?
Have a nice day:::
As I go through life,, having won many battles over a variety of problems thrown my way,, you gain wisdom I think. You view things differently. Your priorities change your value structure is defined in other ways than in your youth.
Some grow bitter because of the obstacles and the disappointment. It is easy to hate,,, easy to fall into a self pity and become callous.
For a while, I did just that. I allowed depression to be my god. I gave it power, and when you give it power it consumes you and controls you. But I beat that too.
All my life I sought to be this beautiful woman and hated all that I saw was wrong and lacking in me. I have come to realize, any physical beauty one comes to posess is fleeting and shallow. Recently, I came across this, and it spoke to me. Perhaps it will speak to others who might venture to this page.
The following was written by Audrey Hepburn who was asked to share "beauty tips."
1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
3. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
5. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
6. People, even more than things, have to be restored, revived,
reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
7. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find them at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
8. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
9. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she
lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.
10. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
I will have more pictures on here and change them from time to time.